Social icons

Happy Friday!

Friday, May 10, 2013
{picture from my tumblr}

Happy Friday everyone! I am so happy it is finally the weekend. I had a week of AP exams and hard tests but it is finally over and the weekend will be full of fun! 

Tomorrow night is my Prom and while I'm not exactly the biggest fan of Prom I am actually looking forward to it! My friends convinced me to go last minute so I never thought I'd find a dress. But I found an incredible dress that I hope I'll have forever and I can't wait to show you all pictures!

Also on a completely different topic, I just found out about the Phillip Lim for Target collection coming out in mid September and I'm insanely excited. I love Phillip Lim and my birthday is right around then so I will definitely have to treat myself! You can check out the Huffington Post article I read here and early sketches of the collection here

Have a great weekend! See you Monday. 

~ Caroline

3 comments

  1. Have fun at Prom! I hope you will show us your dress. :)

    http://mystylediaryblogspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this style. That dress is gorgeous.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress, have at prom! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.