Social icons

Outfit: Lazy Day Leopard

Monday, January 5, 2015
J.Crew Chambray top // Madewell coated jeans (similar

Today is the beginning of reality setting back in. It's back to school for my sister and back to a regular work schedule for the rest of my family and it reminds me that I need to force a work schedule upon myself even though I have two more weeks before I go back to school. Unfortunately, it is way more fun to think about the holidays and rainy days filled with books to read and Greys Anatomy on the tv. 

During these simple days of break this easy look became my go-to. I picked up leopard print slip ons from Marshalls to replace my dying leopard flats and since then I haven't worn anything else. Pairing them with coated skinnies and a chambray is the definition of lazy day casual. I can't think of any better outfit for a day full of christmas returns and tv marathons. 

8 comments

  1. Ohh those slip on sneakers are such a wonderful find! This fall I have started a bit of a collection of slip on sneakers..they are just so comfortable and versatile. Love this leopard pattern.
    xo Nan - Simply Elegant Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking yesterday how much I needed a new pair of leopard shoes! Love them in the trendy slip on shape!!


    http://www.chihuahuaandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a comfy looking outfit! I love your watch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love those pants! I don't have any slip on sneakers but if I did I would definitely be styling them like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks :) They really are the best shoes! I haven't worn anything else since I brought them home!


    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are cute and comfy and perfect for winter since they are so much warmer (and more water resistant) than my flats.


    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Nan! I couldn't buy shoes all fall, but wanted new slip ons so badly so of course I've already bought two pairs (including the leopard ones) since I got home. I wear them almost every day!


    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.