Social icons

Boots

Friday, December 28, 2012
Blazer urban outfitters (old), Sweater unknown brand,
 forever 21 jeans, City Classified boots

For Christmas my parents gave me these gorgeous boots! I've already used them for a few outfit ideas on the blog and now I can really wear them all the time! I started off the day pairing them with my maroon pants, comfy sweater, and a blazer. I ended up changing into a pair of flats after the bottom of my boots got sandy. 
Looking at these pictures I wish I had worn a thinner sweater because layering the thick sweater and blazer together isn't the most flattering on me. However, it was really comfy and perfect for a lazy christmas day. 
Happy Friday! I have a few more days off from school but since I'll be missing a few days next week to go to Austin, Tx I have to force myself to do some homework.

~ Caroline

1 comment

Powered by Blogger.