Social icons

Stay Strong Boston

Monday, April 15, 2013
{Boston Common July 2012}

After todays tragedy at the Boston Marathon I felt like I needed to take a moment to talk about what happened. I've lived in Massachusetts for seven years, and will call this place my home for the rest of my life.

Today, Patriots Day, is a celebration of our country and the freedom that we fought for in the Revolutionary War and the Boston Marathon is filled with well deserved joy and pride. Boston is a city I have always loved and to think someone could do something so horrible on one of Boston's proudest days is inconceivable to me. 

I'm not the best at putting my feelings into words, but I want everyone who was at the Marathon finish line or had family members who were there to know that all our thoughts and prayers are going out to you. 

~ Caroline

4 comments

  1. My heart literally sank when I heard about this news. This is truly horrific. My heart and prayers go to all affected by this incident.

    -Jacqui, burgundywhispers.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice city! :)

    http://symbafashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe what happend... my heart go to all affected by this incident.
    www.fashionglow.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must be so surreal to be there right now. It must be awful. We have a big run coming up in a few days and security has already been heightened. It's sad and scary.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.