Social icons

Outfit: A Little Looser

Tuesday, April 16, 2013
{Forever 21 top (similar), Sold Design Lab jeans, Free People bag, City Classified Boots (in other colors)}

I didn't plan to write about striped tees yesterday and then wear one in my outfit post today but I guess it shows how much I really love striped tees. This top was just to easy to throw on with my new jeans. 

 Last week I wrote this post about boyfriend jeans and how I've been looking for a pair for a long long time. Well this weekend I finally found the perfect pair at Marshalls. The price at Marshalls was only $50 for a pair of jeans that usually cost $100, so I think I seriously scored big time. After years of wearing nothing but skinny jeans I love these jeans. The loose fit is so comfortable  and I can see them going with everything else I own. 

People have always told me that only models can wear boyfriend jeans and I must say I completely disagree. While I did pair my jeans with some unflattering stripes girls of all sizes can add layers that flatter their upper body and look great in boyfriend jeans. If you are worried about buying bf jeans I say take the plunge and buy a pair, I know I love mine!

~ Caroline

2 comments

  1. Cute outfit! I love your jeans :)

    Just wanted to let you know that I´ve nominated you for the Versatile blogger award! You can check it out here: http://mystylediaryblogspot.blogspot.ie/2013/04/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute super chic outfit! I really do love all your outfits, they are so effortlessly fashionable, and definitely great for inspiration.

    -Nicole

    lacedupsunnies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.