Social icons

The Absence of Color

Monday, March 25, 2013

{Images from my Tumblr}

If you asked my friends they would tell you I'm overly obsessed with white, but I happen to disagree. During the winter I wear some winter white and cream, but rarely do I ever wear stark white, because lets be honest when you put bright white up to my skin in the winter I look worse than a vampire.

As spring is finally starting in the NorthEast (translation: we now have slush instead of snow) I am starting to crave real white again. If you scroll through my tumblr/pinterest feeds it becomes very obvious that I am obsessing over white. People always say that white is the absence of color (and sometimes they say that for black too, so I'm not sure what to believe), but I think white can make a bolder statement than many colors can.

 The pictures above are just a few of my favorite pictures from tumblr. Enjoy!

~ Caroline

p.s. the last picture is from a blog I just discovered and now love, called Lemon Stripes

3 comments

  1. i cant get away with just all white, im way too messy! but i really envy to those who can! White is always a nice look

    Delightful Ideas

    Target Giftcard Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveee the bedroom picture. White is my favorite color for bedrooms and that picture is beautiful...though I'm not sure about the furry comforter ;)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.