Social icons

Outfit: Mint and Blue

Friday, March 22, 2013
 
{American Eagle denim jacket, H&M top, Zara necklace, City Classified boots, JCrew necklace}

This was the outfit I wanted to wear yesterday. The bright blue pants and the denim jacket just scream spring and warm weather. Unfortunately, all that snow you see behind me has been accompanied by freezing temperatures. I ended up putting on a pair of jeans that covered my ankles and a warmer, more appropriate, jacket. 

The necklace did still bring a little bit of spring into my practical outfit! I just can't wait for the days when I can throw on a pair of sandals with this outfit and take off my jacket. 

Happy Friday on a better note! I'm definitely looking to my first weekend in a while without hours of homework on my plate. 

~ Caroline

4 comments

  1. Great outfit! Love all of the colours together x
    Charlotte
    www.winstonandwillow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes, the best outfits are the simplest <3 I love your necklace, what a beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty color! Love the necklace especially :)

    Following now, I'd love it if you'd follow back :)

    http://lookofcataclysm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.