Social icons

Happy Second Semester to Me!

Friday, January 25, 2013

Thank goodness it is finally the weekend! And guess what....? I'm a second semester senior. My last mid year exam was today and I'm officially in my last semester of high school. There are less than five months until I graduate, and incase you can't tell I'm pretty excited. 
This weekend will be all about relaxing, celebrating one of my best friend's 18th birthday, and catching up on a few things (like painting my nails and organizing my closet) that are long overdue. 
Have a great weekend!

~ Caroline

p.s. I just got this cute dress from topshop at Nordstrom today! I couldn't resist not shopping for myself when searching for a present for my friend. 

2 comments

  1. Congrats for your success in the exams and happy bday to your friend! Good luck with 2nd semester. :)

    xx MJ
    shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so exciting! A big congrats to you, life is about to get so amazing!!!!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.