Social icons

Bell Sleeves & Booties

Monday, January 16, 2017

Happy (holiday) Monday! I'm still soaking up the last few days of my winter break before things get back to crazy with work and school next week, but couldn't be happier that a bunch of my friends have the day off! 

I mentioned in my last post, but I'm really trying to branch out a bit with my wardrobe by bringing different colors and trends in slowly. This look is the perfect combo of sticking to my tried and true favorites (denim and booties) while also branding out with bell sleeves and pink (a color I never ever wear). Even just the change from black accessories to brown ones has felt like the perfect refresh with all my pieces. I spent weeks trying to find these booties in my size for a good deal and finally pulled the trigger when the price dropped on Amazon. If you're looking for a new pair of booties these are not only the perfect suede color, but also have a super comfortable heel! 

Hope you're all having a fun long weekend! xx


SHOP THE POST: Bell Sleeve Sweater // STS Blue Jeans // Booties (also available here)






Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.