Social icons

Thanksgiving Outfits

Friday, November 18, 2016

Can you believe Thanksgiving is less than a week away?! There are less than 108 hours and only a few assignment lefts for me to do until I'm on a bus home. Honestly, images of pumpkin pie, sweet potato casserole, and of course my dad's delicious risotto are the only things on my mind. Suffice it to say, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.

Thanksgiving with my family is nothing entirely unique or special, but it's our small family traditions that really make it special. From my high school's Thanksgiving football game to eating pumpkin pie the morning after for breakfast, it's just the best time of the year.

Given the casual nature of our Thanksgiving, what to wear isn't really at the top of my mind. My only thought is really what outfit will hide my growing food baby. A jeans and cozy sweater combo is my go-to, with an easy change from sperry boots at the football game to flats for the rest of the day.  This sweater is honestly the best and I can promise you it will hide any hint of a food baby, just make sure to size down (it's very oversized). If you're still looking for your perfect I've found the best cozy sweaters for under $50 and I've linked them below :)








Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.