Social icons

Peacoat Season

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Being back in Massachusetts for Thanksgiving reminded me that winter is coming, and it won't be holding off for much longer. It's time to start pulling out all your sweaters and reminding yourself that yes you should throw gloves in your bag as you leave the house (something I never remember to do).

As someone who grew in the Northeast, you'd think a good winter coat would have always been on my essentials list, but it took going to college in the city (and trudging through the worst wind tunnels) for me to realize how important a good coat is. That being said, you'll probably never find me in one of those big puffy parkas. Instead my go-to is the perfect peacoat with a warm layer underneath, like Uniqlo's ultra light down jacket or Patagonia's thinnest coat to keep me extra toasty. 

When J.Crew offered 40% off all their products over the holiday weekend, I jumped at the change to get an amazing deal on one of their peacoats. I've stared longingly at the coats for years and this discount was finally enough for me to hit purchase. I can already tell you this coat is definitely worth the price since not only is it soft and super flattering, but it's actually kept me super warm in these early winter days! Luckily, it's still 30% off here!

I've also linked to a few of my favorite coats (both J.Crew price and cheaper!) below if you're looking into getting a new coat for the season! This one is probably the best deal out there right now!








Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.