Social icons

Gifts for Every BFF Under $35

Monday, November 28, 2016

It's officially Christmas-time, which means it is time for my holiday gift guides! This first one is my favorite to create each year, because I usually have a friend in mind with every gift (and sometimes it's just things I want 😜...). Everyone has a friend who always wants to host dinner or a friend who know what the makeup trend of the week is and hopefully this guide will help you find the perfect gift for those friends without breaking the bank. A few of my favorite gifts are The Magnolia Story book (I'm obsessed with Fixer Uppers), this cozy scarf, and these KIMOJI stickers! You can check out last years version of this guide here

I have a few more gift guides coming out in the coming weeks, but if there's anything you'd like to see or anyone you're stuck trying to buy presents for, let me know and I'll add it too the list! If you're looking for any past gift guides or holiday help, just click on the Holiday category in the navigation bar!





Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.