Social icons

Lavender by the Bay

Monday, July 11, 2016

One of the highlights of my weekend on Long Island was Lavender By the Bay in Marion. The lavender season is incredibly short, so I lucked out that the weekend I was visiting my friend was the weekend of the bloom. Visiting the fields was just absolutely magical and I couldn't believe that this spot existed just a couple hour drive from the city. The drive out to the lavender fields was just vineyard after farm after another vineyard, exactly what a New Yorker needs on a weekend trip. Next time I need another break from constant car horns and exhaust, you know this is exactly where I'll be heading.

Just before heading out of the city I found this perfect top on sale at Zara, but unfortunately I can't find it anywhere online. Luckily, I've been able to find a few other similar options that will give you the same feminine boho feel!

SHOP THE POST: Zara blouse // Gap skirt // Essie geranium nail polish // Steve Madden sandals



Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.