Social icons

Taco Stop

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Happy hump day everyone :) I'm officially in summer mode since I turned in my last final at the end of last week. While I'm working a lot of hours at my admissions ambassador job this week, it still just feels amazing to get out at 5pm to sunny skies and no huge to-dos looming over my head. 

With all this free time I've been hopping between museums, parks, and ah-mazing taco spots. The weather has been a bit chilly, but that hasn't stopped me from spending all the time I can outside since once work starts in June I'll be indoors most of the time. 

After realizing we were starving, my friend Cheyenne and I stopped by B.Bar's taco bar, which I had no idea even existed until then. I will say, they aren't my favorite tacos in the city slash the NYU area, but they were pretty good and the set up is too cute not to photograph. If you're in the area looking for amazing tacos I'd suggest Dorado Tacos (my personal fave) or Otto's Tacos. All my Californian friends tell me it's impossible to find good mexican in the city, but I have to disagree when it comes to these taco spots. There's truly nothing better than a sunny afternoon with a fish taco!




SHOP THE POST: Necessary Clothing sweater (not available online ) // Madewell jeans // Converse sneakers // Marc by Marc Jacobs watch // Meet Me at Sunset Essie Nail Polish 

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.