Social icons

Caroline's Covets N.15 Memorial Day Sales

Friday, May 27, 2016
Happy Friday everyone! While I'm pretty psyched that MDW is finally here for the official start of summer, I've mostly been looking forward to the craazzzyyy sales that are happening this weekend. It's definitely the right time to stock up on your needed basics and even your favorite summer trends (I'll take all the off-the-shoulder tops). I am in serious need of some new pieces for work that are both business casual and fun for summer. These classic ankle pants from Ann Taylor and this blouse from Banana are high up on my list. Hopefully though the rest of you can focus on some of the more fun pieces on sale this weekend, and not just boring work basics.

When I say the sales are crazy, I'm very serious. Here's a list of a few of my favorites incase you don't know where to start:


Just remember, besides the Nordstrom sale (which goes until June 5th) all of these sales will only last through the weekend, so don't wait to buy something. If you can't get into a store to try things on, remember that returns are always an option, but these prices won't be next week. Happy shopping!

P.S. Check back next week for my favorite summer looks! It's time to bring on the red, white and blue!




Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.