Social icons

Navy & Stripes

Monday, May 9, 2016

Today is my last Monday of my junior year of college and as of Thursday I'll basically be a senior. Isn't that crazy?? I truly can't believe how fast this year flew by, and while I'm ready for a little R&R and then my summer internship, it doesn't seem like May is really here. The weather has definitely been partially to blame (it's been in the high 40s with rain for a week and a half), but I think it's mostly because I still feel like a lost freshman at times. For those of you that want to hear more about all the 3/4 of the way through college feels, don't worry because there will a seriously emotional post coming at some point in the next couple of weeks. 

For now though I'm keeping things on a lighter note with a new favorite outfit of mine. My roommates know that I've not-so-slyly been a serious outfit repeater with this one. I picked up this top from Zara a few weeks back thinking it would was a great wear with everything top - and I was most definitely correct. I can wear it for basically any schedule (think class, work, weekend) and it is an amazing layering piece. On all the dreary days last week I loved that I could throw a loose striped top over it and then switch to tying it around my waist when the weather actually warmed up. 

I hope all of you facing finals in the next couple days are keeping the stress at bay! We will all get through it :)

 SHOP THE POST: Zara striped tee // Zara blouse // Madewell jeans // Aldo flats // Madewell sunnies


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.