Social icons

Vest Queen

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

I feel like New York gets stuck in that transitional spring period f.o.r.e.v.e.r.... Those days when it's a little too cold or rainy for a dress, but you don't really need a jacket. Do you guys know what I mean? That's probably the number one reason why I've never been a huge spring person (fall all the way). I get so sick of the repetitive semi dreary days. 

However, this year things have been a little different because as my friends describe it I've become Queen of the Vests. I rotate between two vests (the one in this post and this one from this post last week) all the time, and funny enough I bought them last summer on the same day. Weird how that happens sometimes, right? These vests have been my go-to for everything because they act as a pretty effective layering piece while still feeling summery. I also love the way they can elevate any basic jeans and a blouse look to a fully put together outfit. Plus, then when less gloomy days finally arrive you revert back to wearing them over sundresses which is hands down my favorite way :) 

Unfortunatelty, the vest that I'm wearing is no longer available, but I've linked to a few others I love at the bottom of the post! I've also put together another small collection of my favorites from the Shopbop sale thats going on until Thursday. Select (really really cute) styles are 40% off, so don't miss out!



These are all my favorites from the Shopbop sale for under $100! The amount of things I wanted was honestly overwhelming...



SHOP THE POST: Banana Republic vest // Banana Republic blouse // LF jeans // Aldo flats


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.