Social icons

Florals For Spring

Monday, April 25, 2016

This weekend was filled with plenty of laughs, great food, and a few very new adventures. I had the chance to speak on the fashion panel at Saturday's Lovely Happenings event - a pretty big first for me and my little blog :) I don't want to spill all the details now though because I'll be putting together a whole post about the event for later this week, so stay tuned!

Of course, for a spring fashion event I had to find a cute new outfit! I've been on a clothes shopping ban, so actually heading out to a store in search of a new piece felt amazing (might have been going through shopping withdrawal...). This dress with it's patchwork floral and off the shoulder sleeves was the perfect combination of 70s throwback and classic feminine. Adding the white vest felt like the perfect finishing touch. Plus, these suede nude heels are definitely my new go-to anytime I need to dress up!
  SHOP THE POST: Topshop blazer vest // Zara dress // Nine West heels (similar) // unknown bag (borrowed from my roomie :))



Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.