Social icons

OUTFIT: Boyfriend Sweater Two Ways

Monday, December 14, 2015
My only purchase for myself during Black Friday weekend was this amazing boyfriend sweater from J.Crew. Not only does it feel as soft as cashmere, but it is also so warm (a little too warm for this 60 degree days we'e been having). Since I'm one of those people tends who buys something new and wear it constantly you can bet I've been wearing this sweater all the time. 

Instead of pairing the sweater with my usual jeans and slip on sneakers combo I styled it two different ways last week. Leggings and a blanket scarf are perfect for a dreary day, while a skirt and booties elevate the very casual sweater. While I got the sweater at 40% off on Black Friday, it's actually 30% off right now at J.Crew, so don't miss the great deal!

My finals are finishing up on Wednesday, but I'm excited to bring you guys some really fun last minute holiday content at the end of the week into next! Plus, if there is anything you still want to see on Peachy Keen to help you get ready for Christmas let me know!
OUTFIT 2: J.Crew sweater // Zara coat // Zara scarf // unknown leggings // Franco Sarto leggings
*I suggest sizing down in this sweater if you don't want a very loose fit*



Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.