Social icons

Outfit: Fall Adventures

Wednesday, October 14, 2015
Hi all! I apologize for the disappearing act I've played this last week. Fall break fell in the middle of midterms, so whenever I wasn't studying or in group meetings I was actively avoiding the internet and soaking up all the fall I could get it. While I was only home for a short 3-day trip I was able to do so much including a day at my favorite apple orchard. My family has been going to the same orchard since we moved to Massachusetts seven years ago, and I couldn't want to go this year since I missed out while I was abroad last fall. 

I lucked out with an absolutely beautiful weekend at home, which meant I tried to spend as much time outside as possible. I love living in the city, but everyone needs a break from the noise and congestion sometimes. It just felt so good to breath fresh air and not worry about getting run over by a bike or a taxi every few steps. 

I have a few more pictures from my break that I'll be sharing on Friday, so make sure to check back :) Plus, shop the post below!

 SHOP THE POST: Original Hunter Boots // Max Jeans jacket // Forever 21 sweater (stolen from my sister :)) // Carmar Jeans (similar)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.