Social icons

Outfit: All About Olive Part 2

Tuesday, October 6, 2015
So true to form the weather has completely changed about three times since I last took outfit shots. We've gone from brutally hot to 50s and hurricane-ing to perfect fall weather today. While I'm definitely partial to the beautiful weather right now, the freezing & rainy days allowed me to break out the layers and also wear all black without feeling too depressing.

I've been wearing this olive cargo jacket non-stop since the weather finally cooled down. It's one of those throw over anything and everything jackets. Plus, it has a hood, which is something that most of my fall jackets don't have. It will definitely be on my packing list for fall break this weekend as the perfect layering piece for lots of outdoors time.
SHOP THE POST: Max Jeans jacket // Zara tee // Madewell jeans // The Atelier necklace // Kenneth Cole slip-ons


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.