Social icons

Shop: Caroline's (Birthday) Covets

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Now that Labor Day weekend is over I feel it's completely acceptable to forget about all things summer and focus on fall. I love beach days and beating hot summer sun, but I'd be lying if I didn't tell you September and October are my favorite months of the year. 

I'd also be lying if I didn't tell you that one of the reasons September is my favorite month of the year is because it's my birthday month :) It works out perfectly that my birthday month lines up with fall shopping because my wish list is pretty long every year. Right now the top things on my wish list are a great fall blazer, burgundy boots, a to-die for satchel, and a new phone case! I'm not looking to invest in anything too crazy this fall, so going back to basics with great ankle boots, fisherman sweaters, and flannel shirts is my plan for the colder months. 

Shop my favorites shown above (as well as a few more) below!


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.