Social icons

Outfit: End of Summer with The Atelier

Wednesday, September 2, 2015
With the beginning of September and the fact that today is my first day of classes it's really starting to hit me that summer is over. While the days are going to get shorter and my days are going to be extremely busy I'm actually looking forward to this fall. My classes look like they're going to be interesting and I'm very ready to pull on a sweater. That all being said, one part of summer I don't have to let go of is The Atelier's Summer in the City Collection. 

When The Atelier reached out to me about trying out one of the pieces from their summer collection I couldn't have said yes faster. The brand is absolutely adorable - check out their instagram and you'll completely understand. 

The Atelier's delicate jewelry is perfect for both everyday wear and dressing up for a night out. I've been wearing my Stella Pendant Necklace pretty much everyday since it arrived (and the packaging was just adorable). While the outfit I'm wearing here is a perfect weekend look, you'll definitely be seeing this pendant with dressier outfits in the future. 

A few of my other favorites on their site right now are the Vera Pendant, Bon Weekend tote, and the Spotted print. I'll definitely be decorating my room with a few of their fun prints over the next few months :)

 SHOP THE POST: The Atelier necklace c/o // Forever 21 top // Carmar jeans // Superga sneakers

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.