Social icons

Outfit: Little Sailboats

Monday, August 3, 2015

Everything about this weekend was perfect and I wish I could have held onto it for a few more days. My little sister arrived in the city Friday night and after that it really was go go go. However, even with days packed with plans it actually felt pretty relaxing. Saturday we explored our favorite exhibits in The Met and then wandered around Central Park before laying out a blanket for a picnic. 

Central Park at golden hour really is magical. As my sister and I wandered around the sailboat lake we couldn't help but attempt to play with the sailboats and laugh about the original Stuart Little movie. The setting sun and breeze off the pond was just enough to keep us cool as we set up a picnic dinner. It was really the most amazing evening. 

Even though there is still a month left of summer, this weekend felt like a bit of a last hurrah. The start of August always puts me in the back-to-school mode. Maybe it's because fall is my favorite season or maybe it's that I'll only be experiencing real back to school season for couple more years, but I'm just so excited this time around. So, there will be lots of back to school content coming this month (woooo). However, to make the best of this back to school season I want to know what you all want to from me! Want an updated college packing list? or a fall wardrobe essentials list? or a guide to college applications? Whatever it is tell me and I'll write about it for you!

 SHOP THE POST: Mango dress, Longhchamp tote, Madewell sunglasses, Topshop sandals

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.