Social icons

Outfit: Summer Weekends

Friday, August 7, 2015
So, can you tell I'm more than a little obsessed with off the shoulder tops? This white top was actually the first one I bought back in July for the 4th. I was so uncertain about wearing it that I tried on 10 different outfits and even multiple friends asking for their advice. After a little convincing I wore it for the 4th and haven't been able to stop wearing it since. 

With the last few summer weekends upon us I've been trying to do as much exploring and adventuring as possible. While I love a cute skirt or dress, casual shorts are much more appropriate for busy weekend days. These Banana Republic shorts haven't made it on the blog until now, but I've been wearing them at least twice a week throughout this summer. They can be dressed down with a striped too or up with a black blouse to look like a romper, making them the perfect summer piece in my book. They are sold out online in black, but I'm having serious thoughts about buying the ikat version that's on sale!

SHOP THE POST: Zara top, Banana Republic shorts, Topshop sandals, Madewell sunnies, Essie Ballet Slippers polish

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.