Social icons

Spring in New York

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

In the blink of an eye spring arrived in New York and then disappeared just as fast. As far as the seasons go fall is definitely my favorite, but sometimes I just can't believe how beautiful spring is in the city. The little pockets of flowers and blossoming trees around Greenwich Village and West Village always put a smile on my face. 

I've been a bit absent from the blogosphere (and really all social media), but I'm sure all you college students know why... Finals. This semester I've had an extended period of final group projects, final presentations, and then finally (how many times can one use final in a sentence?) I have real finals next week. The reason spring might seem to have passed so quickly is that most of my time has been spent inside starting at computer screens. So instead of blogging during my free time I've been escaping the digital world and hopping between all the parks and green spaces in lower Manhattan. 

However, as my crazy schedule begins to wind down and spring turns into summer I can't help get more and more excited about what summer holds. Coming up in the week or so I'll be sharing more about my new apartment and my long bucket list of things to do in New York. If you have anything that you think is a must-do in NYC in the summer please please please comment below. I'm always searching for new fun things to do :)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.