Social icons

Outfit: Pleated Blush Skirt

Monday, May 18, 2015

Very quickly this spring my go-to has become a fun skirt with a plain black tee or tank. The early summer temps have been crazy hot and humid, so a loose skirt is ideal. I found this skirt back in April and because I love anything  and everything leather I had to take it. Even with a light color and pleats this skirt has a leathery feel, which makes me feel  like it has a bit of an edge. 

On another note,  I'm obsessed with these sandals. After falling in love with a J.Crew pair that cost way more than I could pay for a pair of trendy sandals I unexpectedly fell on a pair for less than $30 at Old Navy. I have worn them almost every single day and literally walked the whole of manhattan in them over the weekend. I can tell you all that you will most definitely be seeing a lot more of these shoes over the next few months :)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.