Social icons

Outfit: A Spring Sunday

Monday, April 13, 2015

I know I keep saying it, but Spring Is Here! This weekend would have been absolutely perfect if it weren't for some virus that kept making me feel horrible and the huge amount of work I had to get done. I experienced most of the beautiful weather by sitting by an open window, but I finally got out for a bit on Sunday! While I don't particularly love the Gramercy/Murray Hill area, I do love walking around Gramercy Park. It's so quiet compared to the rest of the city and now that it's spring you can hear the birds chirping!

Now, can we talk about my shoes? I'm obsessed with them and find basically any excuse to break them out now that it's warm enough. Now the back story... I found these perfect peep toe booties at a Bloomingdales outlet while home for Winter Break. I walked skipped around the store basically beaming with these adorable shoes on until my mom came up to me and said I would never end up wearing them. As much as I want to deny it, my mom is usually right about what I will and won't wear, but this time I decided to ignore her. The $35 price tag (I lucked out with an extra extra discount) was just too perfect and I had to have these shoes. Flash forward 4 months and for once my mom was wrong. I've already worn these booties out at night and during the day! While they aren't appropriate for playing tourist and walking for miles, they are perfect for summer brunching or a night out with friends. 

Wearing: unknown trench (borrowed from a friend, but now I'm in love and need my own!), Forever 21 tee,  Gap jeans (similar), Lucky Brand booties, Rebecca Minkoff bag, Timex watch

2 comments

  1. Super cute! I LOVE your jacket and your ankle booties! My best friend got me a pair of peep toe booties for my birthday and I'm in love!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a pair of peep toe booties from Target and I love them! They are such a great transitional pair to have in your closet!

    XOXO

    Marie H.

    Progression By Design

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.