Social icons

Happy Friday + LINKS

Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Friday! This week has felt ridiculously long and has definitely had more than my usual number of waking hours (aka I'm a bit sleep deprived). However, there is nothing better than ending a long week with an incredible weekend and this one will be just that.

 My sister and a friend are coming down from Boston to spend the weekend touring colleges and exploring the city. Not only will we be checking off all the usual visitor must-dos (brunch, museums, etc), but we will also be seeing Les Mis on Broadway. I've seen it once before (last spring), but my sister has been waiting years to the show in New York and I know it won't disappoint. 

Now on to what is happening outside of my crazy schedule... New York Fashion Week has arrived. To be honest I completely blanked that Fashion Week started yesterday until late Tuesday night, but now that I know (and have gotten a bit more sleep) I'm ready to keep up. Updates will be coming next week!

Now some fun links for your weekend...

Links for your closet:
A Nordstrom sale going on until the 22nd has up to 40% off. I love this dress and this watch. 
Lulus new pieces for spring are perfect. I'm already attempting to find somewhere to wear this dress.
My favorite NY (cheap) boutique-turned-online shop, Necessary Clothing, has the cutest new layers for spring.  

Links for your life:
I am obsessed with this tortoise shell hair (supposed) trend started by Gisele Bündchen.
We all know caffeine is bad for us, but this article has motivated me to actually try and get off it.
Speaking of getting healthy, I've been super into quinoa and love this cinnamon quinoa porridge recipe. 
Katie Holmes wants a Dawson's Creek reunion just as much as I do. If you haven't seen the best show of the early 2000s head to Netflix right now.

Plus, don't forget to check out @peachykeencaroline on Instagram to see plenty more pictures of my life in NYC!

2 comments

  1. Yes I love the tortoise shell hair trend! Such a fun update to the ombre trend!

    - Kirstin
    kirstinuity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! NYFW has had my schedule going crazy, not to mention the constant battle between bundling up, and opting for my more fashionable pieces. I'm definitely stalking the Nordstrom sale even though I'm on a shopping ban.


    With Love, Alyssa | www.alyssa-lenore.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.