Social icons

Outfit: Snowdays

Monday, January 12, 2015
Zara peacoat (similar) // Sfera sweater // Gap jeans // Nine West boots // J.Crew scarf (similar)

Winter has officially arrived in New England! In the last week or so we've gotten a few different snow spurts, but a few days ago a measurable amount actually fell for the first time. I know I'll be sick of the snow in no time at all, but for now I'm loving the winter wonderland my town has become (though yes I'd always rather the weather be warmer). Now that I'm home with full access to my favorite shoes again these OTK boots have been on repeat. For a little extra warmth I added knee high socks underneath them before heading out into the snow. Plus, this extra warm scarf that I received for Christmas is the perfect way to add a pop of pattern to a dark look. 

What is your go-to look for a chilly snow day?

4 comments

  1. I love your boots! And that scarf is super cute :)


    champagneandcitylights.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are you? That jacket looks super cozy;)

    Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with those boots and your jacket! Its 25 degrees as the high today and 8 is the low, needless to say, its quite cold in Jersey today. I like to pretend it isn't winter on most days and still wear skirts and dresses (with tights of course) but today, I threw on some Uniqlo jeggings, a cable knit jumper with a sparkly bib collar to pop out and some ankle booties. Calling it a day. Great post!
    www.figuringoutmyeverafter.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.