Social icons

Caroline's Covets N.1

Friday, January 16, 2015


A new year means plenty of new covets and midway through January is when I generally deem it appropriate to have a wish-list again, so here I am with the first covets of 2015. 

I'm not sure what it is, but I'm been gravitating towards olive greens and golds outside my usual black, grey, and blue denim. If I could only create a wardrobe of these colors (plus white) I think I'd be ok with it. Little pops of gold on a soft tee add a bit of fun, while at the same time white stripes on the sleeve of a tshirt somehow make it ten times better than any tshirt dress I've found before. Plus, how cute would that color blocked b&w dress look with the black sandals? 

Happy Friday to you all! I'll be spending my weekend hanging out with family and packing to go back to school Tuesday. What plans do you have for the weekend?

3 comments

  1. Love that olive sweater! Such a unique color to mix in with other basics!


    allienotsally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pair the olive sweater with those jeans, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all these pieces! That black and white dress is just my style, need to add that to my wishlist!
    xo Nan - Simply Elegant Blog

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.