Social icons

Shop: Last Minute NYE Dresses

Thursday, December 18, 2014


If there is one night a year for an extra-special party dress that night is New Year's Eve. No matter what your plans are the last night of 2014 deserves your best dress. If you're the kind of girl who always reaches for a LBD it's the best time to break out bright hues, sequins, or fun lace! While my NYE plans will consist of me sleeping on the couch after getting my wisdom teeth taken out that morning I can't help but dream of all the pretty party dresses out there. 

With Christmas only a week away (YAY!) and NYE less than two weeks away you might be thinking it's too late to find a dress if you don't already have one. Well, you are most definitely incorrect. My favorite place to shop for dresses, Shopbop, has free three-day shipping and if that isn't fast enough they also have free two day shipping for Amazon Prime members. Students get a ridiculously amazing discount on Prime accounts so I highly suggest you sign up. With two day shipping you have time to try multiple dresses before all those NYE parties. 

Which of my NYE picks is your favorite? I'm thinking I might need to do some fast shipping on the red dress :)

2 comments

  1. Love the first one! Great picks!


    x Sarah
    http://www.bohochiccafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVING that top right sequin one!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.