Social icons

Shop: 2015 Agendas

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The new year is quickly approaching and while my mind is pretty much focused on last second Christmas shopping I have remembered that I need a new agenda for 2015. I almost always get a simple-no nonsense agenda, but this year I'm thinking of switching up my routine. My planner is always with me and it is the place where everything I need to do is written, so it is important I have a great one. While I've tried to switch over to iPhone/online calendars I always come back to paper and pencil. 

Pros of simple agendas (like the red, pink, and black ones above) are pages with plenty of space to write notes and a streamlined look so that is fits in any bag. On the other hand planners by Jonathan Adler, Kate Spade, and Lilly Pulitzer are full of inspiration to keep you going throughout the year. I love the fun quotes for every month of the Kate Spade planner and the cute drawings/collages on the pages of the Jonathan Adler and Kate Spade agendas. 

Which type of planner do you use to stay organized throughout the year?

1 comment

Powered by Blogger.