Social icons

Shop: Fall Covets N.2

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Happy Thursday! The weekend is finally here for me (no class on fridays!) and with the weekend the sun is finally returning to Madrid. I can't wait to explore the city,  stop by a food truck festival (what that even really is.. I don't know), and soak up the fall weather.

For today though I have my second round of fall covets. The Shopbop sale pretty much overtook this post since it really is one of the best sales of the year (besides the Nordstrom anniversary sale). Almost everything on Shopbop is 25% off (excluding some brands), but it ends tonight so run, don't walk over to Shopbop to get some great investment pieces for less. 

Have a great weekend!

1 comment

  1. I could die for those ripped jeans... So cute!

    http://desertdazed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.