Social icons

Outfit: Weekend Stripes

Monday, October 20, 2014
{Zara jacket, Forever 21 top (similar), Gap jeans (on sale option), Old Navy sunglasses, J.Crew phone case}

I spent the weekend exploring Madrid and (per usual) eating some delicious food at the MadrEAT food truck festival, but sadly Monday is here and it's back to reality. I have most of my midterms at the end of this week so it's definitely cram time. Luckily, I have the best reward for finishing my exams since one of my best friends who is studying abroad in Prague is coming to visit for the weekend! 

This week is definitely one of those times when I want the next weekend to start just as the last is ending. Plus, this look from the weekend is really all I want to be wearing. Comfortable jeans, a thick striped tee, and a leather jacket combine to make the perfect fall outfit for the weekend. 

2 comments

  1. I LOVE this jacket! And you wear it so well!


    Marissa // www.makinitwithmarissa.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.