Social icons

Outfit: Plaid For Spain

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

 By now you all know that my plaid addiction is real. I've really been missing my thick plaid shirts that I left so much that when I discovered Mulaya (almost like a cuter spanish version of Forever 21) and their adorable plaid pieces, I couldn't pass this dress up. It's thin enough to be worn with a blazer in 70 degree weather, but it also makes me think I could be picking apples in New England.  Plus, if you love this seasons burberry cape than you'll be dying for Mulaya's 26 euro version

4 comments

  1. Girl you're so cute!! Also I love the red plaid--definitely makes me think of Spain and miss all the red that was in my host mom's apartment. And I haven't heard of Mulaya which is so weird! Going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a plaid lover as well, and so happy that you introduced my to Mulaya. Can't wait to check it out.


    seeshopeatdo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously so obsessed with this look. Loving that shirtdress and the oversized blazer is perfect!


    Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a simple-yet-polished outfit! I'm definitely going to use this as inspiration for an outfit later this week!


    Marissa // www.makinitwithmarissa.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.