Social icons

Outfit: Black on Black on Brown

Tuesday, September 30, 2014
{Trouve sweater, American Eagle jeans, Franco Sarto flats, Longchamp tote, Old Navy sunglasses}

It seems like for the last couple weeks all of my posts have been me apologizing for my lack of posting, and while life is still more than a little crazy I'm starting to get back into the swing of things over here on Peachy Keen. 

I finally took outfit pictures here in EspaƱa! The real reason it took me a month was because the weather was so hot for the first few weeks that I just felt uninspired and put on whatever was clean and light weight. Now that it's finally starting to cool down a bit I've been pulling out all my favorite fall pieces and of course that means plenty of black. I searched months for a pair of affordable ripped black jeans (I'm dying for this rag & bone pair), and when I found this $30 pair at American Eagle right before I left home they were immediately packed into my suitcase. I love the super casual feel these jeans have compared to my classic black jeans and I've been paring them with everything from feminine blouses to loose boyfriend sweaters. 

4 comments

  1. Love your black distressed jeans! This outfit looks so comfortable yet put together. Hope you're having fun in Spain!

    Ellen | A Pop of Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this combo. Those jeans are amazing! Have to pick up a pair ASAP!

    xx MGR | http://thetwolittleelephants.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so European (aka stylish)! Love it!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.