Social icons

Shop: Labor Day Sales

Thursday, August 28, 2014

August went so quickly that I completely forgot that this weekend was Labor Day Weekend. Since I'll be in Madrid on Monday I won't really be celebrating, but that doesn't mean I can't do some last minute shopping! When I was little I used to use the Labor Day sales to convince my parents to buy me clothes before school started so I had the perfect first day of school outfit. Not much has changed since I'm still using the sales this weekend to stock up on my fall favorites. 

Here are a few of my favorite sales for the weekend:

Nordstrom has up to 40% off on both fall and summer items (think another round of the anniversary sale :))!

Shopbop has added hundreds of new items to their sale section. I'm obsessed with their dress and shoe selection (per usual).

Gap has up to 40% off! I am definitely using this sale to stock up on my favorite jeans, including the boyfriend jeans above. 

J.Crew Factory is 40-60% off everything in stock. While I try to be wary of the quality of Factory purchases I can never resist buying up my favorites from last season (like this sweater) for such cheap prices!

To get great deals on designer pieces definitely check out Revolve Clothing's Labor Day Sale. Pieces are up to 70% off! I love this dress and these jeans.

Express is 40% everything! I want this babydoll dress to pair with boots and an army jacket when the weather gets colder. 

Hope you all have a great holiday weekend and celebrate the end of summer with plenty of beautiful weather. I'm headed to Madrid on Saturday night so make sure to watch my instagram for updates!

2 comments

  1. I literally want all of this. Also I cannot wait for Nordstrom's sale! :D


    champagneandcitylights.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Courtney! Have a great long weekend!


    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.