Social icons

Outfit: Summer Weekends

Monday, June 30, 2014
{Zara blazer, Glamorous tee, Forever 21 skirt (similar), Steve Madden shoes (similar), Urban Outfitters bag}

Even though my work schedule has been a little crazy over the last week I've been trying to take some time to enjoy the beautiful summer weather before it gets too hot and humid to spend afternoons outside. On Saturday I went to my town's yearly celebration to watch the parade and get lunch with my mom. Then yesterday before work I headed into Boston with a friend to do a little shopping (I've been missing being 10 minutes away from Zara and H&M). No surprise I picked up a new pair of shoes and a few other black, white, and striped pieces (#typical). We made the most of the weather by indulging in bread and pasta outside on Newbury Street. Oh and do you all remember this outfit? I tried to switch it up with my favorite blazer and a pair of wedged sandals for a little bit of a dressier Sunday. I'm always wearing tshirts and shorts for work so when I do something other than scoop ice cream I like to dress up a bit!

Hope you all had a great weekend and have an even better start to your (shortened) week! Also, can you all believe this is the last day of June?! The month has gone by so quickly and I couldn't be happier that 4th of July is only a few days away.

3 comments

  1. That pasta looks delicious! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was SO delicious! Thanks for stopping by!


    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is so cute! I absolutely love it!
    xo
    www.smalltownrootsandcowboyboots.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.