Social icons

Happy Friday + Links

Friday, June 27, 2014
{via}

TGIF! This week has been crazy and I couldn't be happier the weekend is here. Between working at my favorite ice cream store, babysitting (I forgot how tiring and adorable 6 year olds can be), and working on projects for Dressometry my week has been a little hectic. While I'm still working this weekend I'll also be indulging in some time making s'mores around a fire pit (bucket list!) and a trip into Boston for a little shopping. Since I'm not on anything remotely close to a 9-5 schedule I've been trying to remind myself to make the most of the random days and times that I have off.

Some of the my favorites of the week... (I'm kind of obsessed with all of these links!)

If you're like me and have subscribed to more than a hundred emailing lists over the years you need to use this unsubscribing tool to make sure you're only following your favorites

I'm debating buying the classic Ray Ban aviators... What do ya'll think? Should I go for it? Any suggestions?

If only I could travel as much as Jessica Stein from Tuula does! Her 2013 recap video posted this week gave me some serious wanderlust (and made me jealous of her dancing skills)

I love hot dogs and this article 'What Do Your Toppings Say About You?'. I'm somewhere in between the ketchup & mustard and chili cheese (hold the chili for me). What that means I'm not totally sure...

These bird eye instagrams of accessories are the best of the best. I love them! What you do you guys think?

I'm obsessed with the new app, "Coffee - Connecting The Next Generation" especially since meeting and talking to new people is always on my mind. You also must check out their instagram. It was made for the coffee obsessed. 

Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment

  1. that picture is perfection! i have a pair of ray ban aviators and i'm obsessed with them! i'm kinda diggin' the blue mirrored ones, but i have the super light tannish pair!
    xox
    chloe
    http://popcosmo.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.