Social icons

Outfit: Mirrored

Monday, June 23, 2014
{Bellatrix blouse via TJ Maxx, Forever 21 skirt (similar), Madden Girl shoes, Old Navy sunglasses(available in store)}

Despite what you all might think I do actually have a little bright color in my wardrobe. The newest addition to my color collection are these blue mirrored aviators. I used to hate sunglasses (I could never find the right shape), but I've found a new love for aviators. After seeing fun colored sunglasses across so many different blogs and sites I knew I had to try out a pair. Of course I didn't want to spend a lot on a trend that I wasn't sure I'd like so I headed over to Old Navy and bought a pair for $15. I love the way they add an extra pop of color to my brighter outfits (and the all neutral ones :)).

2 comments

  1. This outfit post is adorable! I love how bright it is, and I am mildly obsessed with the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! I love white lace and brown heels! I think it one of my favorite looks for summer in a long time! STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.