Social icons

Happy Friday + Links

Friday, June 20, 2014

Happy Friday everyone! I'm not sure if I've mentioned it yet, but my family is bringing home a new puppy soon and we are getting ridiculously excited. Tomorrow we are going up to Maine to pick her out of the litter, so expect to see lots of puppy pictures across my social media!

Even though I've been on summer break from school for a while I am so excited for the official start of summer tomorrow. It means that the 4th of July and a few fun vacations are getting even closer!

And now a few of my favorites from this week...

Mango's sale is still going on and I'm attempting to narrow down my list before putting in an order!

This list of subtle things that highly productive people do. I must get working on these

You all know my love of organization and these organization hacks are the best of the best

Both healthy and delicious recipes for summer using really fresh ingredients

An interesting article about how news organizations run their twitters

I know I have a shoe problem, but seriously these Tory Burch flats are so cute!

Hope you guys all have a great weekend! I'll be back Monday with an outfit post. 

3 comments

  1. I may or may not have bookmarked the article about things productive people do <3
    www.simplysinova.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the heads up on the Mango sale! definitely going to have to check it out!

    xx,
    Erin
    www.sugarsnappearls.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.