Social icons

Outfit: Golden Hour

Tuesday, May 20, 2014
{unknown top, Gap sweater (similar), American Eagle jeans (similar), Rainbow flip flops}

Well it is officially summer for me and as you read this I am probably headed back to Massachusetts. Going home is definitely bittersweet, but knowing I'll be back visiting friends in the city soon is getting me through. 

Last night one of my friends and I went out to my favorite spot, the Hudson River Park, to watch the sunset for my last night in the city. While it was definitely not the most beautiful NYC sunset I've seen it was all around a beautiful first night of summer. My dad actually took home pretty much all of my stuff a couple of days ago, so this easy look has been on repeat. Now that I've got a little color back in my skin I'm finally starting to break out some of my summer brights!

2 comments

  1. Wow, looks like a gorgeous sunset, and a perfect spot to view it from! A great way to ring in the start of summer! Congratulations on finishing your first year of college!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a beautiful spot! Thanks!


    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.