Social icons

Outfit: Comfortable Saturday

Monday, March 10, 2014
{LOFT jacket, Target tee, Joe's Jeans jeans, Forever 21 flats}

This weekend was the perfect break from school work and I'm really looking forward to going home for spring break next week. Not only did it feel like spring on Saturday, but I got the chance to actually read all of my Elle Magazine and part of the third Divergent book, and that never happens. Saturday morning when I headed to breakfast with one of my friends I was really feeling like wearing something comfortable. So of course I threw on my favorite jeans and a super soft tee (though I'm still looking for the perfect tee!). 

Hope you all have a great start to the week!

3 comments

  1. I have a pair of Joe's Jeans as well and they are definitely the comfiest thing I own, I could probably sleep in them!
    -Marissa
    marissameleedy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your flats, too cute! Once you find the perfect tee, please let me know. I'm on the look, too!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite casual outfit. You can never go wrong!! Classy & casual.

    XO Courtney
    Color Me Courtney

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.