Social icons


Happy 2nd Birthday to Peachy Keen!

It's crazy to think that two years ago today (ok actually yesterday, but I'm writing this Thursday night) I sat down to write my first blog post on Peachy Keen. Over the last two years the only thing that has actually remained constant in my life is this blog and I've loved being able to share it with all my readers (from family and friends to people I may never get the chance to meet). I look forward to the next year of Peachy Keen and the new adventures I'll find myself on (only 15 days until I leave for Madrid!), but for now I want to look back at a few of the memorable parts of this (blog) year. 

1. Hitting 250 followers on Bloglovin'
2. Starting at NYU and making so many amazing friends (check out my must-have packing list)
3. Finally meeting Hallie Wilson in person after interviewing her for the blog
5. Reaching one thousand followers on Instagram @peachykeencaroline (now 1300!)
6. Becoming a New Yorker with lots of black and leather added to my wardrobe
7. Talking to Amy Stone about all things Gap, NYC, and Social Media
8. An incredible girls trip to the Cape with friends
9. So many delicious brunches in NYC with the best friends
10. Making new blogger friends (like Connie, Ingrid, DanaVictoria, and more).

There have been more than a few times this year that I've stopped and realized how lucky I am for everything I have. This blog would honestly be nothing without my incredibly supportive family and the friends I've made this year. I can't wait for my next adventure, but even more than that I can't wait to be able to share it with all of you. I hope the next year brings just as many amazing moments for my life and Peachy Keen!

5 comments

  1. Congratulations on everything Caroline!!! You've accomplished SO much! So happy to be your friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy two years, Caroline! That's so exciting! I can't wait to connect more and watch your blog grow even more than it already has!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Constance! I'm excited to do a collab together!


    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blog Birthday! That's so exciting and you've accomplished so much!

    Sarah

    aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.