Social icons

Shop: Caroline's Favorites

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Lately I've been loving simple pieces in neutrals (and oxblood counts as a neutral right?). Neutrals are great way to transition from Winter to Spring, especially in the form of espadrilles and peep toe booties! I'm also loving leather leggings (finally found the perfect pair!), fun skirts, and comfy sweaters. 

If you haven't noticed I've also added a new Caroline's Favorites section to the sidebar. Here you can check out some of my new favorites anytime!

~ Caroline 

10 comments

  1. Love, love, love! I can't pick a favorite!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the faux leather leggings and the red skirt! Great selections :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love that scarf! Such a cute look!
    xx Annamarie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really digging the trumpet skirt style that I've been seeing in stores lately. I like the scarf, baseball tee, and the leggings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving that skirt style right now, though I've yet to make the leap and buy one. I'm waiting for spring! Thanks for reading!

      ~ Caroline

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.