Social icons

Outfit: Gingham

Monday, January 13, 2014
{J.Crew field jacket, J.Crew gingham shirt (similar), Bandolino boots, Timex watch, Forever 21 necklace}

Some version of this outfit is pretty much what I've been wearing almost everyday since I got home for Winter Break. Boyfriend shirts, jeans, and boots are perfect for braving the cold and snowy days we've been having, but luckily it warmed up a bit this weekend so I traded my heavy peacoat for a lighter jacket. 

I'm headed back to school in 10 days, but until then I'll be relying on my phone for taking pictures because in my rush to pack before leaving school I forgot my camera's charger (whoops). A now dead camera has made me try out some new editing apps and after hearing so much about Vsco Cam I finally downloaded it. I will say I'm still loyal to Afterlight, but I do like some of the filters Vsco Cam has. 

Hope you all have a great Monday!

~ Caroline

12 comments

  1. Beautiful dogs! Nice outfit, enjoy the rest of your time off!

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I'm so obsessed with the field jacket, it is seriously one of the best pieces in my closet!

    xo, Alicia
    River City Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with it as well! I wear it all the time!

      ~ Caroline

      Delete
  3. Came here for the shirt, stayed for the dogs and that utility jacket <3

    Sarah
    Shades of Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your coat! And you have the cuties pups!

    xx Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute pups! Love that jacket, I have a similar one and I can't stop wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abby! I wear my jacket all the time too!

      ~Caroline

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.