Social icons

Outfit: White Blazer

Monday, January 27, 2014
{J.Crew chambray shirt, Aeropastale blazer, RD style pants, INC flats, Bauble Bar necklace}

Wearing a combination of this outfit has become seriously addicting. I know this is essentially the same look as I posted last week, but after picking up this white blazer when I got to the city it was all I wanted to wear to brunch. My friend found this blazer at Aeropastale for only $9 and it's perfect. A white blazer has been on my wish list for a while since it's fun for spring and can be worked into almost any outfit. 

Of course as we went outside to take pictures on Saturday it started to snow. What this meant is I took off my coat and gloves for approximately two minutes and then ran inside to sooth my numb fingers. 

Hope you all have a great Monday! Today is my first day of class, so wish me luck!

~ Caroline

10 comments

  1. Nice outfit, simple and pretty! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love right now… That blazer! Swoon

    xx Victoria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Victoria! I'm seriously in love with it as well!

      ~ Caroline

      Delete
  3. I LOVE that white blazer! I'm typically afraid to wear blazers for fear that I'll look like an old librarian, but this white one adds the perfect touch of "chic" and with the price tag of $9 I have no excuse to not buy it ;)
    thanks for sharing!
    xox
    chloe
    http://popcosmo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blazers have become some of my favorite layering pieces! If you're worried about looking older than you are try adding fun jewelry, like a statement necklace! Thanks for reading!

      ~ Caroline

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love, love, love, this look! It's simple, but still so stylish! And that blazer is a steal;)

    xoxo,
    caroline
    vaisforlillylovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. simple and chic love the shoes :)
    www.sweetwithenvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love with this outfit, so simple and chic!

    xo D | Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.