Social icons

Happy Friday {Links}

Friday, January 24, 2014
{via}

Happy Friday everyone! I'm finally back in New York this weekend after a traffic heavy car ride yesterday. While I'm incredibly happy to be back in the city, but the picture above pretty accurately describes my plans this weekend. I'm looking forward to a little R&R before classes start on Monday and I'm back on the crazy train. I'm also seriously looking forward to brunch at Lafayette with my friends tomorrow morning as a welcome back to the city.

A few things I've been loving this week...

The release of the Olympic uniforms. I honestly don't know how I feel about them this year. 

Emily's high waisted jeans and striped top from Cupcakes and Cashmere this week. It's the perfect look for spring. 

These tips for dressing in the snow from Who What Wear. I especially love Miranda Kerr's look!

Rachel McAdams and her favorite Mean Girls quotes. Is butter a carb? 

If you're looking for interior decor inspiration (or just plain old inspiration) this interview with Army Captain Katie del Castillo is incredible and her apartment is gorgeous. 

Hope you all have a great weekend! 

~ Caroline

1 comment

  1. Mean Girls is seriously too funny! One of my personal favorites is: "I saw Cady Heron wearing army pants and flip flops, so I bought army pants and flip flops"

    - Kirstin
    kirstinuity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.