Social icons

Outfit: On Rotation

Thursday, December 26, 2013
{H&M sweater (similar), Zara skirt, Nordstrom watch, Cynthia Rowley necklace, Express boots}

I hope you all had a great holiday! I definitely got my fill of family time and Christmas cookies. I was also given some incredible presents of my family that you will see on the blog soon! 

Since Christmas day is all about lounging around in my family I decided to dress up a bit for Christmas Eve dinner. This skirt and sweater are on high rotation in my winter wardrobe. Both pieces are incredibly comfortable and easy to wear so I always end up gravitating towards them!

~ Caroline





11 comments

  1. Nice post))I like your skirt!Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Hope you had a lovely holiday!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline! I hope you had a great Christmas!

      ~ Caroline

      Delete
  3. so nice! Would you like to follow each other on gfc?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty pictures! I dressed up more for Christmas Eve, too :). Hope you had a great holiday!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darcy! I love the Chevron top you wore for Christmas!

      ~ Caroline

      Delete
  5. My automatic favorite is the striped shirt and then the front zip up leather skirt was a great pairing!

    :) Semirah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit! Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog, I followed cause your blog is gorgeous! :) Looking forward to more posts.

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OBSESSED with that outfit and that view! Such a cute outfit {a black skirt with a striped top always looks good} and the location is beautiful!

    XOXO, Kate

    Seersucker + Stripes

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.